Friday, September 18, 2015

2015 Holiday Wishlist

The holidays are coming up quick! Sephora and Ulta are already releasing their holiday sets! This is just going to be my list of holiday exclusive items that I want to pick up for the year. I just really hope that Sephora isn't selling out of their exclusive sets as fast as everyone says they do (some people were telling me that most of the bigger sets don't even make it to November...). That aside, let's check out some products on my wishlist! As a side note, I'll be putting numbers next to the set names indicating which ones I like the most (the lower the number the more I like the product).

#1) Sephora Favorites - Give Me More Lip Set $59 ($197 value)
This set is incredible! I need to broaden my lip product range and this would be perfect! In this set you get three full sized lip products and 12 deluxe sized lip products (1.26 Oz. of product total). This looks so great because you get a pretty wide range of colors and brands to try out without having to pay $20+ to try each of these individually. Included are products from well known brands like YSL, Kat Von D, NARS, etc. The price is great considering the three full sized products value $60+ by themselves! A must have for the holidays, especially since I don't own any of these!

Link to product: Give Me More Lip Set



#10) Kat Von D - Mi Vida Loca Remix Studded Kiss Lip Set $42 ($91 value)
Ughhhhhh... I love Kat Von D and her makeup line. I want pretty much everything from it. This set is great for those who don't have any of her lipsticks. Luckily for me, I don't have any yet and I have been dying to try them ever since I swatched some not too long ago. This set (.38 Oz. of product total) comes with a full size lipstick (an exclusive that can only be bought with this set) in Gold Blooded (.1 Oz.) and 7 smaller lipsticks that are about half of a full size (.04 Oz. each). Love how this set has both wild as well as everyday colors (I need to expand on my lip collection).


#2) Kat Von D - Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette $59 ($110 value)

I'm super excited for this palette from her holiday collection as well! This palette (.96 Oz. of product total) comes with 24 eyeshadows (.04 Oz. each). This set is mostly matte and has a nice neutral inner section, however, the main focus is the vibrant outer section. It looks like a great item for someone who doesn't have any of her eyeshadows or wants some more bright colors! Definitely want those bright eyeshadows! I want this just as badly as the lipstick set she has out so I'll be pretty bummed if I can't get this...



#9) tarte - Light Of The Party Collector's Makeup Case $59 ($394 value)

This set looks incredible and it's such a good deal! This set (1.405 Oz. of product total) comes with 30 eyeshadows (.024 Oz. each), a bronzer (.2 Oz.), a blush (.2 Oz.), a highlighter (.155 Oz.), mascara (.13 Oz.), and a brush all packed into this nice case! You get so much product in this for such a great deal! You get a full size blush which is $28 by itself and that's about half of the price of this entire palette! I've yet to try tarte so this would be an awesome opportunity to do so. I've heard that they have great stuff so this really interests me. This looks like such a versatile palette, there's no way I can pass this one up!



#11) tarte - Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette $44 ($110 value)
Another great deal from tarte! They have some great blushes and I could really use some more (I only have one blush in my collection). This palette (.75 Oz. of product total) comes with 5 blushes (.15 Oz. each). Tarte releases this type of palette every year during the holidays because their blushes are so popular and this gives you a good range to work with! I really need to expand on my blush collection and I heard these were great.



#5) Smashbox - ART. LOVE. COLOR. Master Class $65 ($300 value)
Just wow... Look at how perfect this set is... I need this in my life. All the colors! The pastels! Smashbox has upped their game this year. This set (1.24 Oz. of product total) comes with 32 eyeshadows (.025 Oz. each), 2 highlighters (.07 Oz. each), and 6 blushes (.05 Oz. each)! That's a



#8) Urban Decay - Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette $55

I love the bold shades in this set. And they're all shimmers (my favorite type of eyeshadow) so that's awesome. This palette (.75 Oz. of product total) contains 15 shimmer shades. Everyone knows that UD is top when it comes to eyeshadow (and top dollar too sadly) so these should be incredible. Right now this is for VIB customers only on Sephora, but I think this will change within a few days (like with some other holiday sets they've put out).



#8) Urban Decay - Vice4 $60
This looks like a great alternative to the other palette I listed above from them! You get 20 eyeshadows (.06 Oz. each) in matte, satin, and metallic finishes (1.2 Oz. of product total). I'm more attracted to the other palette, but this one is just as stunning!

Link to product: Vice4


#12) LORAC - Mega PRO 2 $59 ($205 value)
This looks awesome. I missed out on last years palette but I really want to get this one! In this set you get 32 eyeshadows (.45 Oz. of product total) Half are matte and half are shimmer shades. I'm tempted.

Link to product: Mega PRO 2


#7) stila - A Whole Lot Of Love Set $59

This one looks so cute! You get 20 eyeshadows (.03 Oz. each), four blushes (.16 Oz. each), and a deluxe mascara (1.24 Oz. of product total). This is a more neutral palette but it has some nice pops of color too! Plus, that packaging is just too irresistible.

Link to product:  A Whole Lot Of Love Set


#6) Benefit - Real Cheeky Party Kit $42
This kit is so cute! I need to expand on my blushes and Benefit is known to have some of the best! This set includes 4 blushes, a bronzer, highlighter, mascara, and an eyeliner (1.02 Oz. of product total). You get so much for such a good price. I don't think I can pass this one up.

Link to product: Real Cheeky Party Kit


#3) tarte - Holidaze of Giving Set $60
This one is an incredible deal! You get a mascara, two brushes, 4 pencil liners, 3 lip cremes, 2 lip glosses, an eye-brightener, and two small palettes that have 6 shadows and a blush each (2 Oz. of product total). It's a great deal and all these products are full-size!

Link to product: Holidaze of Giving Set


#4) BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector Glow On The Go $20
Always have wanted to try these! Not much to say other than this is a must-have!



List recap:
#1) Sephora Favorites - Give Me More Lip Set $59

#2) Kat Von D - Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette $59

#3) tarte - Holidaze of Giving Set $60

#4) BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector Glow On The Go $20

#5) Smashbox - ART. LOVE. COLOR. Master Class $65

#6) Benefit - real Cheeky Party Kit $42

#7) stila - A Whole Lot Of Love Set $59

#8) Urban Decay - Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette $55
OR
Urban Decay - Vice4 $60

#9) tarte - Light Of The Party Collector's Makeup Case $59

#10) Kat Von D - Mi Vida Loca Remix Studded Kiss Lip Set $42

#11) tarte - Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette $44

#12) LORAC - Mega PRO 2 $59

That's all I'm looking forward to this year (unless there's going to be some surprise releases closer to December). What are you looking forward to this year for the holidays?



No comments:

Post a Comment